- International Energy Agency (IEA): An autonomous organization which works to ensure reliable, affordable and clean energy for its 28 member countries and beyond.
- International Partnership for Energy Efficiency Cooperation (IPEEC): A high level international forum that provides global leadership on energy efficiency by identifying and facilitating government implementation of policies and programs that yield high energy-efficiency gains.
- TopTen: An independent international program to create a dynamic benchmark for the most energy efficient products.
- World Energy Council (WEC): A global forum for engagement committed to a sustainable supply and use of energy. Its network of 93 national committees represents over 3000 member organizations.
- World Green Building Council: A union of national Green Building Councils from around the world, making it the largest international organization influencing the green building marketplace.
- Enerdata: An independent Information & Consulting firm specialising in the global energy industry and in energy data mining.
- IEA’s database: Energy efficiency – worldwide policies and measures.
- MURE: Provides information on energy efficiency policies and measures that have been carried out in the Member States of the European Union.
- ODYSSEE: A project coordinated by ADEME and supported under the Intelligent Energy Europe Programme of the European Commission. It aims at monitoring energy efficiency trends and policy measures in Europe.
- ADEME: French Environment and Energy Management Agency.
- European Energy Network: a voluntary network of European energy agencies which aims at promoting sustainable energy good and best practice.
- Intelligent Energy, European Commission: The EU’s tool for funding action to move people towards a more energy intelligent Europe.
Get the last news on the IEE Programme – Intelligent Energy Magazine:
- The European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy: a European NGO dedicated to stimulating energy efficiency through information exchange and co-operation.
- The Energy Saving Trust: UK’s leading impartial organization helping people save energy and reduce carbon emissions. (UK)
The United States
- The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy: a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing energy efficiency as a means of promoting economic prosperity, energy security, and environmental protection.
- Database of State Incentives for Renewable Energy (DSIRE): A comprehensive source of information on state, local, utility and federal incentives and policies that promote renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE): The Energy Savers Blog and Site provide a place for consumers to learn about and discuss energy efficiency and renewable technologies at home, on the road, and in the workplace. (US)
- Energy Star: a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping the American people save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices. (US)
Rexel – Group websites